Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today

Today I was the latest I had ever been to History. Today Institute was awesome because it always is. Today Stats was boring. Today in Archaeology of North America I thought about how mountains became valleys and valleys became mountains  and great cities were sunk and burned when Christ died and how that is probably one of the reasons why it's hard to find Archaeological evidence from early times in North America. It was a deep class for me. Today I played outdoor soccer. It was beautiful. Today I made salmon for dinner and rice crispy treats for game night. Today I was a miner, a miner, and a saboteur. Today I watched people *bang each other. I wasn't up for banging today. Today I did a lot, but the greatest thing I did was...ready for it? Today I started my mission papers!!! Today I also realized that I absolutely despise already packaged lunch meat. It is absolutely dreadful.

*Bang is an Italian card game that consists of a Sheriff, Vices, Outlaws, and Renegades.

2 comments: