Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think.

Yes, I know it has been a very long while. Life has just been super busy. 


My mission papers have been in for a week. 


My team won the Spanish Fork women's league championship. 



I have a new nephew, Nikolas Cannon Jensen. He is just so adorable. 


My sister got married and I made her bouquet.  I'll have to post a picture when I get one.

I can't get a job for the life of me. Apparently nobody wants to hire a soon to be missionary. 

Brin and I bought baby octopus on our first trip to Winco.

I made a four layer german chocolate cake for Father's Day.

I got the worst sunburn of my life last week...it peeled layers. It was terrible.

I'm living with Brindley this summer. We have a pretty sweet pad in my parents barn. We don't have many toys around so my niece plays with my rain boots.


I made Captain America cookies for the fourth of July.

Some of them came out a little vintage. Just how my dad likes them.



When Captain America throws his mighty shield,
All those who choose to oppose his shield must yield!
If he's led to a fight and a duel is due,
Then the red and the white and the blue will come through,
When Captain America throws his mighty shield!"



Oh and my sister Emily is moving out here in a week which means my nephew will be here too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment