Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Yes, I realize that it is a month and a day late. I hope you all had a very good one because I sure did. No, for the third consecutive year, oh wait I mean my whole life, I haven't had a significant someone to share the day of love with. Regardless of this fact, I still enjoyed it immensely. I constantly hear people saying that it's "Single Awareness Day." It's true that in the past my views were of a similar nature, but this year it was different. I had three roommates engaged or on the verge of being engaged which left me and Bailey single and, at least for me, far from anything else. The theme of my Valentines Day was not that I was single, but that I was completely surrounded by people who I loved. So I made dinner for my brother and cookies for FHE and valentines for my roommates and family.
For my Mom and Dad
For Jane and Princeton
For Laura, Aaron, and Rachel

Insert Jon and Matt's here. I forgot to take pictures of them. :(
For Cate
Roommates:
For Michelle
For Bailey
For Aubrey

For Hailey

2 comments:

  1. You make the CUTEST valentines EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talent you are Miss Betsy - and I'm so happy you love to share your beautiful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete