Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finally, Something Exciting

I'm going to Portland, Oregon for spring break!!! Yep, I ran into Stormie and Marci today and now Matt and I are going on a road trip with them. Matt and I didn't have any plans except maybe spending a few days back in Mapleton. It's strange how quickly plans can come up. I'm not sure on the details, but we are leaving Saturday morning. We'll be driving of course. Once we get to Portland, we will be staying at Marci's brother's house. Expenses should only be gas, food, and souvenirs. Sometime during the trip we are going to hit up Seattle. The plan is to head back Wednesday or Thursday. I've never been to Portland or Seattle and I don't even know what I am going to pack! I feel like there is so much to do before Saturday. First thing's first, I need to get my laundry done. Then I can decided what to pack and hopefully I'll have time to make some snacks. I am so excited and a little bit nervous. Getting packed for a weekend home can cause me stress and this is not a weekend home. It will be great though. In fact it's going to be a blast!!! I absolutely love and adore Marci and Stormie (and yes, of course, Matt too)! SO that's what I'm doing for spring blessed break.

1 comment:

  1. Right on, I love random road trips! You four will have a blast. Portland and Seattle are beautiful, by the way (but Vancouver is better than both, so make it across the border if you can).

    ReplyDelete