Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Concerning an Earlier Post: Coming Home

I came home this break to most of my family having read my blog. That's not such a big deal except for the fact that I really didn't think any of them would have taken the time. I would just like to clear up a few things they got wrong. The post was really about Kelsi sticking york peppermint patties in my bears vest pockets and I just felt so loved when I got home. Now this is not a blog about Ethan Williams, how much I miss him, or how I am going to marry him when he gets home. It's been over a year and a half and we've both changed tremendously. We made the bear together at build-a-bear and so of course Ethan is his name sake. The fact that he has so many names is due to me letting my imagination get carried away far to often. Add to that a plethora of obsessions like superheroes and pirates and the outcome is... I can't even remember his full name. I also get nostalgic sometimes which makes me feel like mentioning the past. I'm sorry. I know it's annoying. I also know that girls that go on and on and on about their missionaries/boyfriends/Edwards/Jacobs/etc are just pathetic and I have very little tolerance for them. In fact I think if I read my blog on someone else's blog I would probably gag a good number of times.  Anywho, as most of us know, Ethan and I aren't even writing anymore so 'nough said.

1 comment: