Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and French Macarons







Yes, I really do have the cutest niece ever! I absolutely love her. We lost our indoor game on Thursday and the only way I could calm down was to tell myself stories about her. I really need to take intramurals a little less seriously. We have the outdoor final tomorrow though...in all fairness I won't be able to play for a year and a half and Lance and Seth will be far far away by then. Anyway, Roo Boo is adorable and it was so much fun watching her on the Easter egg hunt and playing with bubbles after.   


I made French Macarons for Easter...They were...yeah. Let's just say that they weren't quite what I was expecting and they definitely didn't turn out like the pictures. It was a good experience regardless and I'll probably try them again when it isn't two in the morning and I'm not tired from a week full of soccer games. 

I hope they call me on a mission!
I am so close to turning my papers in! I just have to talk to the bishop and stake president and then we'll be GOLDEN! Hopefully that will all go down before I leave Logan in a week and a half. Life is moving so quickly! Make sure you live, love, laugh, and read your scriptures. XOXO

1 comment: